BMC Accountants Ltd is a practice that provides Accounting and Tax Services for a range of clients.
The firm was established in 1999 by the Managing Partner, Mr Brian McCullagh and has grown in the last 17 years admitting Jarlath Farrell as a partner in 2012.
Our firm remains on the cutting edge of tax law and financial trends. We are well-informed and continually adapt to the ever-changing world of tax law and accounting.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY INCLUDE:
- An accounting practice with 17 years experience
- A free no-obligation discussion about your business requirements
- Competitive accounting fees
- Personal account manager
- Cross Border specialists between UK and Ireland
- IR35 technical expertise
- VAT registrations and advice
- Tax planning
- Company forecasts
- Tax Enquiry Insurance
Choosing your salary level
We know it’s often hard to figure out how to determine your own salary level for your business. We can advise on whats best for you in your particular situation.
Limited company dividends
How much should you take?
When should you take them?
What happens if I take too much?
Talk to us, we can keep you right.
OUR KEY SOLUTION BENEFITS:
- Cross border expertise – Company & Personal
- Free initial consultation
- IR35 technical experts
- Fixed accounting fees – agreed in advance and not dependent upon income level
- Tax planning
- Free business banking
- Business insurances
Our Expert Team
Our Accounting experts constantly evaluate the best ways to put your money to work. This is what sets us apart from the competition.